right hand in an accident at work was in luck
– doctors were able to save the limb by
temporarily grafting it to his ankle.
Supposedly, it’s a pretty common practice.
In fact, another guy had a replacement
nose growing out of his forehead.
Don’t believe me? Here’s video of both.
Body Part Grafted Onto Another
- Brains in your crotch? Since that is the center of decision-making, maybe some higher-order thinking might help.
- That hand on your back is perfect for both self congratulatory pats *and* never-ending neck rubs!
- Unzip your pants and greet her with a friendly handshake!
- Albeit a little creepy, the eyes on the back of the head sure do make it easier to be a teacher.
- Head up your ass: It’s not strictly a metaphor any more!
- That well-placed hand lets you to do 3/4 of the Kama Sutra without ever getting up from your Barcalounger.
- With that third eye in the middle, your unibrow doesn’t look so awkward.
- Some guys might feel chastened when called a dickhead. You, my friend, can wear it as a badge of honor!
- That eyeball on your palm helps you reach down behind the sofa to look for that damn remote.
- Gals, save us all some time and just move those eyes to your boobs.
- "I’d love to pull my head out of there, Chris Matthews, but doctors orders."
- "… and THIS little piggy went weewee —- literally."
- Hoping to save your penis by grafting it to your eyelid would make you into a cockeyed optimist.
- Hands over your eyes? Great for watching NFL games! (Houston Texans fans only)
- Sure, you’re not getting much done at work, but pussyfooting has never been *this* much fun!
- Mark D. Sabien, What Cheer, IA — 1, 8 (96th #1)
- David G. Scott, Kansas City, MO — 2
- Bruce W. Alter, Fairfax Station, VA — 3, 11
- Larry Hollister, Concord, CA — 4
- Bill Muse, Seattle, WA — 5
- Richard Skora, Columbus, OH — 6
- Travis Ruetenik, Hiroshima, Japan — 7, 13
- Daniel Weckerly, Limerick, PA — 9
- Jill Gallagher, Seattle, WA — 10
- Ellen Satter, Trumbull, CT — 12
- Paul Wiley, Westtown, NY — 12, 14
- Adela Branson, Soda Springs, ID — 14
- David Zechiel, Lake Forest, CA — 14
- Kevin Dopart, Washington, DC — 15
- Donald Junter, New Haven, CT — Banner Tag
- Chris White, Olympia, WA — List owner/editor